Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful husband JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. People know me best through my Instagram page, @annephung. In this blog, I will share my story-the highs, the lows and all in between. I came to America with my brother and parents at the age of just one and a half years old. old I would not be here sharing my life to you, if not for my parents love determination and dedication. Given the chance to live an improved life, I wanted to do the best I could to please them and determined to achieve my goals. It was my plan to study to graduate, and then get a good job. After that, I was looking for a wife and kids. My idea of success was to go to college, graduate and get an employment in a corporation. I would then marry, buy a house and start a family. But life had different plans. My corporate job in 2013 was a job I hated. Mone...
Comments
Post a Comment